Specifically designed to treat and remove pollutants from storm water before it is then passed into rivers and the sea. Wetlands are an environmentally clever way of filtering through the use of man-made ponds and very densely planted areas.
By cleverly reclaiming flat areas that are unused and converting them into a wetland, a dual purpose area can be created:
- The environmentally friendly way of filtering and managing storm water issues; and
- A visually spectacular and useful area for the local community to use and enjoy
Melbourne Turf and Landscapes can partner with you to bring your wetlands transformation project into reality.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Asbestos Contaminated Soil Removal and Remediation
- Channel Improvements
- Constructed Wetlands
- Contaminated Sediment Removal
- Drainage Outlet Construction
- Environmental Project Management
- Fishway Construction
- Habitat Construction/Water Management/Flood Protection
- Rock Beaching Construction
- Sediment Pond Maintenance
- Sedimentation and Erosion Control
- Silt Removal
- Slope Stabilization
- Structure Construction
- Waterway Rehabilitation
- Wetland Rehabilitation
- Wetlands Banks
- Willow Removal
Creating a Wetland can be a commercial application to environmental best practices or on a community level, being able to create a visually stunning, however environmentally sensitive area for the local community.
Contact us to scope your Wetland creation. Call us today and discuss the plan, process and outcome you require.
Remember to ask about our best Price Guarantee!